1. ANGEL (Frost Finish) - A popular nude pink shade made famous by Kim K.. It's one of the only frost lipsticks I own and surprisingly doesn't have much of a frost finish. It leans a little on the cooler side on me, however when paired with MAC's Boldly Bare lip pencil, I get the perfect nude pink shade for my skin tone..
2. KINDA SEXY (Matte Finish) - Probably one of my top favourite nudes from MAC, this neutral pinky peach nude shade is an easy slap on and go colour.. I don't need a lip liner and for a matte finish, it's one of the creamiest matte shades I've tried thus far..
3. VELVET TEDDY(Matte Finish) - This one is closer to my natural lip colour and leans more brown in comparison to Kinda Sexy but is a great "MLBB" shade..
4. SHY GIRL (Cremesheen Finish) - A more true peach nude, this one took time to grow on me. It's a great alternative when you want to move away from the pinky brown nudes.. Because it's a cremesheen finish, you get the sheen of a gloss but opacity of a lipstick in one..
5. BRAVE (Satin Finish) - This mauvey rose shade isn't as nude as the rest but I love it.. Both this colour and Kinda Sexy were purchases influenced by YouTuber Sam on BeautyCrush because she would talk about them all the time.. And now I see why!