- Rayban New Wayfarers (Prescription) - Because I don't wear contact lenses, driving with eyeglasses and then having to cover them with sunglasses while driving can be quite frustrating. I was finally able to get around to purchasing a pair of prescription sunglasses and I've been obsessed with them ever since!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette - I've been reaching for this palette all month because it's been convenient having a setting powder, highlight powder and light bronzer all in one palette. These powders are finely milled and give off a naturally "lit from within" glow to the skin. The packaging makes it convenient for travel and while the powders are a bit smaller than a full size compact, I can definitely see this palette lasting quite a while.
- Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne - I've been interested in checking out Jo Malone's fragrances for a while and was finally able to get a couple samples to try out. I've been loving this fragrance because while it's still a fruity smell, it isn't as sweet as past scents I've used and it isn't an overwhelming fragrance either. I'm definitely tempted to invest in a bigger bottle.. which can't be good for my pockets!
- E.L.F. Complexion Studio Brush - This brush has always been a favourite of mine for bronzer. Lately I've been using it with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette because its size fits well with the size of the powders. It's become a multi-purpose brush because I can use it to set my foundation and because it's tapered at the top I can use it for highlighting. It's also fluffy enough to use for an overall bronze.
- NARS Orgasm Blush - No matter how many blushes I have, I always find myself going back to this one. I know it's a cult favourite but I can see why. It's universally flattering and matches up really well with a variety of different looks. It also acts a blush and highlight in one because of the gold micro shimmer infused into the blush. Clearly.. I love it!
- Milani Nude Creme Lipstick - While the smell can be a tad overwhelming, I am able to look past it because I love the colour. This is one of the first pinky nude shades I've come across that isn't too sheer and doesn't require a lip pencil for it to look good against my skin tone. It's also has a really creamy and opaque formulation that doesn't make my lips peel. These specific lipsticks have been well received since their launch and they definitely deserve their praises!
What are your favourites this month?