Saturday, September 14, 2013

Losing My "Hero Burger" Virginity


Yesterday my boyfriend and I went out for lunch and decided to finally give into the hype that is "Hero Burger". For those who don't already know, Hero Burger is a famous burger joint with overpriced hamburgers and snazzy wrapping. We'd given "Five Guys" [another burger joint] a try and loved it so while we were cruising around trying to figure out where to eat, we ended up parked in front of a local Hero Burger. 

Walking in was, being the blind person that I am who stubbornly doesn't want to wear glasses on a day to day basis [bad I know..], it was tough to read the overhead menu so after squinting and standing super close, I decided to go for their signature hamburger combo. My boyfriend, trying to keep in theme with his obsessive chicken diet opted for the Italian Chicken sandwich or something a rather. 

I'll cut straight to the chase and say that it wasn't all that satisfying.. Sorry to those who are avid Hero Burger lovers but I just wasn't totally impressed. I think it's got something to do with the burger bun being cold.. or untoasted? The burger patty itself was good and the dressings weren't totally off putting however I wasn't exactly moaning from a foodgasm. The fries were good though! My boyfriend's sandwich was alright although he wasn't thoroughly impressed with his meal either.. apart from the fries. 

Anyway.. there's goes my Hero Burger virginity!

P.S. Threw in a cheeky public washroom selfie for fun..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...