Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Captain Phillips & Cold Weather


Sweater - Thrifted/Value Village
Jacket - H&M
Jeans - Bluenotes [SIMILAR]
Brklyn Tuque - La Notte/Aritzia [HERE]
Ankle Boots - Spring [HERE]
Watch - Fossil
Wristlet - Michael Kors [HERE]

My boyfriend and I went to go see "Captain Phillips", starring Tom Hanks, and I'd just like to take this time to say that... that was a really, REALLY good movie! Tom Hank's performance was great and I was on the edge of my seat, holding my breath and trying to fight back tears. If you're a fan of films based off true stories, at sea hijackings and Navy SEALS, I highly recommend watching this one! Can I also mention that I now want the iPhone 5s even more just because of the better camera quality... Sounds dumb I know but my boyfriend used his phone to take my photos today and the quality is so much better than my trusty iPhone 4s, and it would further feed my avid and embarrassing Instagram obsession. Too bad I can't upgrade till next year and I'm not about to shell out $600 or so to buy it without contract (first world problems?!..). On another note, it's definitely starting to get colder... time to break out the parkas and mittens.

xoxo

P.S. I'm in desperate need of a hair cut...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...