Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Small LUSH Skin Care Haul!

I picked up a few.. well two, skin care products from LUSH a few days ago as I'm trying to beef up my skin care routine and focus more on bettering my skin. I picked up Breath of Fresh Air Toner because I'd been meaning to restock on it for a while and I love using it during the cold winter months for more moisture. Then I also decided to try the Ultrabland cream/oil cleanser out of curiosity. It's a little strange using it because I'm a little skeptical about putting oil on my face, however so far so good! It really removes my makeup and breaks up mascara really well. I do still follow up with another cleanser just to make sure everything is gone but I haven't had any problems with it thus far. I'll probably do an in-depth review after I've used it for a longer period of time but I thought I'd write this quick post and share my recent purchases with you guys!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...