Monday, November 25, 2013

REVIEW: NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder

I picked up the Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder during Sephora's 20% off Friends and Family Sale a few weeks ago and have been using it since. Here are my thoughts on it.

Pros:
- Doesn't look cakey
- Gives a satin finish
- Blurs imperfections 
- Prolongs lasting power of foundation
- A little goes a long way (it'll last forever!)

Cons:
- Price $$$
- Messiness from loose powder
- Oil control could be better (however I naturally have an overly oily nose so it could just be me..)

Overall, apart from the messiness of using a loose powder, I've been enjoying it thus far. It hasn't broken me out and I love the finish it gives. I'm just glad I got 20% off it because like all other NARS products, it's quite pricey ($39.00 CDN), however considering you don't need to use a lot, I think you're getting your money's worth of product (10g/0.35oz).

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...