Saturday, December 28, 2013

REVIEW: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

If it isn't already obvious based on the title and the photo above.. yep! I got the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. I actually received it as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend and couldn't be more excited. I'll be honest and say that when I first heard about the Naked 3, I was a little skeptical about it. However, like most things.. it started to grow on me. Anyway, here are my pro/cons:

PROS:
- It's got a different color palette altogether in comparison to the Naked and Naked 2 as it's got a more rose golden tone to it. With Naked and Naked 2, I feel you can get away with just one of them, however because Naked 3 is a more pink-toned palette, there's enough variation between them if you decide to want to get it
- Like all Urban Decay shadows, the pigmentation is great - very creamy and blendable
- It has 3 matte shades that are perfect for brow bone highlight and transitional colours
- Has a great range of light and dark shades that make the palette versatile for day and night looks
- Comes with a deluxe sample pack of all of Urban Decay's eyeshadow primers
- Packaging is travel friendly 
- All shades are new

CONS: 
- You can never really get away from those glittery shades with the chunky glittery fall out
- The pink tones may not be everyone's cup of tea
- Price might be a little bit of a turn off for some

Overall, I feel it's a matter of preference when it comes to this. Yes I feel it's different enough from the previous Naked Palettes to purchase if you please, however if you're not into the rose gold/pink tones this may not be for you.  I've been using it a lot since receiving it.. surprisingly more so than my Naked 2 Palette (which in all honesty.. I don't like as much as the original Naked Palette, or even the Naked 3). But again, it's ultimately up to you..

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...